Nicole Systrom, a climate-change advocate and founder of Sutro Energy Group – an authority on climate investing and innovation.
In this episode, Nicole details her advocacy efforts to tackle climate issues. Influenced by childhood visits to Yosemite National Park, she has become a messenger and advocate for Nature. She discusses how becoming a mother has caused her to reframe her thoughts on conservation, now viewing the climate crisis through the lens of human impact.
IN THIS EPISODE, NICOLE TALKS ABOUT
- Identifying philanthropy’s role in environmental conservation [2:40]
- Founding Sutro Energy Group to advocate for climate solutions [5:30]
- Finding motivation in climate change’s threat to humans [8:31]
- Optimism that coordinated climate efforts can yield solutions [14:24]
- Strategies to funnel capital toward climate goals most effectively [23:07]
- Remaining motivated while working to combat pervasive climate issues [33:06]
- Sutro Energy Group consults with climate innovators and philanthropists to articulate and meet their environmental impact goals
- Energy Action Fund advocates for climate-forward policy and clean energy solutions
Subscribe And Review Poetry of Impact
Help us craft a memorable and meaningful experience! Click here to leave a review.
Share This Episode
Share on facebook
Share on twitter
Share on linkedin
Share on email