Scott Saslow is Founder & CEO of ONE WORLD Training, providing organizations training and capital to profitably increase their social impact.
In this episode, Scott shares his vision for widening the impact ecosystem by weaving social impact education and development throughout organizations, small and large. He confirms that impact investing is not black and white, but rather shades of grey that is fueled by the synergy of both financial gains and impact outcomes.
IN THIS EPISODE, SCOTT TALKS ABOUT
- Founding OneWorld to break down silos in social impact [2:08]
- Scaling social impact at the organizational level [8:12]
- How to raise the bar to see real change at the institutional level [16:55]
- Providing an entry point for the “impact curious” investor [21:00]
- Leveraging financial, human, and intellectual capital [34:01]
- OneWorld Training providing organizations training and capital to profitably increase their social impact
- OneWorld Training Impact Directory a Directory of early-stage and sustainable startups, angel investors and VC funds that support Impact deals
Subscribe And Review Poetry of Impact
Help us craft a memorable and meaningful experience! Click here to leave a review.
Share This Episode
Share on facebook
Share on twitter
Share on linkedin
Share on email