Tom & Alden Stoner are a collaborative father & daughter team who together lead Nature Sacred, an organization that builds urban sanctuaries that reduce stress, improve health, and strengthen communities. Tom is the Co-Founder and Alden is the CEO of Nature Sacred. In this episode, Tom & Alden tell the story of Nature Sacred’s evolution over the last few decades and how they anchor their success in ‘joy.’ It’s obvious in this conversation that their shared passion for elevating the human spirit enriches their relationship as father and daughter as well as the many, many others whom their work has touched.
In this episode, Tom & Alden talk about:
- The role of nature in their family and relationships
- Using ‘joy’ as an anchor for their work together
- Their own life journey’s that led to them to partner up
- Transitioning from a grant-making foundation to an active, hands-on foundation
- How Nature Sacred co-creates with the community it’s working to support
- Nature Sacred a growing network of urban sanctuaries created to reduce stress, improve health and strengthen community
- NEXUS Uniting next gen philanthropists, impact investors, and social entrepreneurs to bring about the most promising global solutions of our generation
Subscribe And Review Poetry of Impact
Help us craft a memorable and meaningful experience! Click here to leave a review.
Share This Episode
Share on facebook
Share on twitter
Share on linkedin
Share on email